Solar Pool Heaters in Bergen County, NJ
Request A Free Quote Today and get $200 off!
Installing a solar energy system is a significant financial investment, especially in Stamford, CT. Earning a good return on this investment requires a system that is professionally installed and well maintained. It is important that you choose an installation company with a strong local presence and the resources to provide responsive, professional service over the life of your solar energy system. If you live in Stamford, Connecticut, or in a nearby area, give us a call or visit our Free Estimates page and complete the form. We will contact you promptly to discuss your options and schedule an appointment.
Why Choose Solar Pool Heating?
- Zero operating costs – Renewable energy from the sun heats your pool, so no additional energy is needed.
- Double your Swim Season – Swim from May through September.
- Ready when you are – Other heaters can take hours or days to heat the pool. Solar automatically operates (for free!) whenever your regular pool pump is running.
- Maintenance free – Heliocol panels are built to last for 25 years or more, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Clean power – Solar heating systems emit no air pollution.
- $0 due upfront. Go solar now, with no money down, low interest financing options.
10 Year Pool Heater Operating Costs*
|Solar||Gas/Oil||Electric Heat Pump|
|Annual Fuel Cost Average||$0||$3,500||$1,300|
|Life Span||25-30 Years||5-8 Years||8-12 Years|
|Replacement Cost||$0||$3,500- $7,000||$4,000- $5,500|
|Total Operating Cost After 10 Years Including Average Replacement Cost||$0||$35,000||$18,000|
|Full Warranty Period Including Labor||12||1||2|
How it Works:
- Using your existing pool pump, swimming pool water is directed through a series of valves to your pool solar panels.
- Pool water enters the solar panels at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes.
- As the water rises through the solar panels, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed by the sun.