Solar Pool Heaters in Rockland County, NY
Request A Free Quote Today and get $200 off!
If you own a pool in Rockland County, New York you are probably paying extremely high energy bills to heat your pool. Sunshine Solar Technologies offers a solar pool heating system that can save you thousands of dollars on the high costs of keeping your pool warm.
With a population of over 325,000 people, there are a lot of residential and municipal pools that need heating. Solar pool heating systems are one of the most efficient ways to keep the water at a comfortable temperature.
What good is it having a pool if it is not enjoyable to swim in?
Rockland County NY Service Areas
- 10901 SUFFERN
- 10911 BEAR MOUNTAIN
- 10913 BLAUVELT
- 10920 CONGERS
- 10923 GARNERVILLE
- 10927 HAVERSTRAW
- 10931 HILLBURN
- 10952 MONSEY
- 10954 NANUET
- 10956 NEW
- 10960 NYACK
- 10962 ORANGEBURG
- 10964 PALISADES
- 10965 PEARL RIVER
- 10968 PIERMONT
- 10970 POMONA
- 10974 SLOATSBURG
- 10976 SPARKILL
- 10977 SPRING VALLEY
- 10980 STONY POINT
- 10982 TALLMAN
- 10983 TAPPAN
- 10984 THIELLS
- 10986 TOMKINS COVE
- 10989 VALLEY COTTAGE
- 10993 WEST HAVERSTRAW
- 10994 WEST NYACK
Why Choose Solar Pool Heating?
- Zero operating costs – Renewable energy from the sun heats your pool, so no additional energy is needed.
- Double your Swim Season – Swim from May through September.
- Ready when you are – Other heaters can take hours or days to heat the pool. Solar automatically operates (for free!) whenever your regular pool pump is running.
- Maintenance free – Heliocol panels are built to last for 25 years or more, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Clean power – Solar heating systems emit no air pollution.
- $0 due upfront. Go solar now, with no money down, low interest financing options.
10 Year Pool Heater Operating Costs*
|Solar||Gas/Oil||Electric Heat Pump|
|Annual Fuel Cost Average||$0||$3,500||$1,300|
|Life Span||25-30 Years||5-8 Years||8-12 Years|
|Replacement Cost||$0||$3,500- $7,000||$4,000- $5,500|
|Total Operating Cost After 10 Years Including Average Replacement Cost||$0||$35,000||$18,000|
|Full Warranty Period Including Labor||12||1||2|
How it Works:
- Using your existing pool pump, swimming pool water is directed through a series of valves to your pool solar panels.
- Pool water enters the solar panels at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes.
- As the water rises through the solar panels, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed by the sun.