Solar Pool Heaters in Middlesex County, NJ
Request A Free Quote Today and get $200 off!
If you own a pool in Middlesex County, New Jersey you are probably paying extremely high energy bills to heat your pool. Sunshine Solar Technologies offers a solar pool heating system that can save you thousands of dollars on the high costs of keeping your pool warm.
With a population of over 325,000 people, there are a lot of residential and municipal pools that need heating. Solar pool heating systems are one of the most efficient ways to keep the water at a comfortable temperature.
What good is it having a pool if it is not enjoyable to swim in?
Middlesex County NJ Service Areas
- Carteret Borough
- Cranbury Township
- Dunellen Borough
- East Brunswick Township
- Edison Township
- Helmetta Borough
- Highland Park Borough
- Jamesburg Borough
- Metuchen Borough
- Middlesex Borough
- Milltown Borough
- Monroe Township
- New Brunswick City
- North Brunswick Township
- Old Bridge Township
- Perth Amboy City
- Piscataway Township
- Plainsboro Township
- Sayreville Borough
- South Amboy City
- South Brunswick Township
- South Plainfield Borough
- South River Borough
- Spotswood Borough
- Woodbridge Township
Why Choose Solar Pool Heating?
- Zero operating costs – Renewable energy from the sun heats your pool, so no additional energy is needed.
- Double your Swim Season – Swim from May through September.
- Ready when you are – Other heaters can take hours or days to heat the pool. Solar automatically operates (for free!) whenever your regular pool pump is running.
- Maintenance free – Heliocol panels are built to last for 25 years or more, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Clean power – Solar heating systems emit no air pollution.
- $0 due upfront. Go solar now, with no money down, low interest financing options.
10 Year Pool Heater Operating Costs*
|Solar||Gas/Oil||Electric Heat Pump|
|Annual Fuel Cost Average||$0||$3,500||$1,300|
|Life Span||25-30 Years||5-8 Years||8-12 Years|
|Replacement Cost||$0||$3,500- $7,000||$4,000- $5,500|
|Total Operating Cost After 10 Years Including Average Replacement Cost||$0||$35,000||$18,000|
|Full Warranty Period Including Labor||12||1||2|
How it Works:
- Using your existing pool pump, swimming pool water is directed through a series of valves to your pool solar panels.
- Pool water enters the solar panels at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes.
- As the water rises through the solar panels, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed by the sun.