Solar Pool Heaters in Bergen County, NJ
Request A Free Quote Today and get $200 off!
If you own a pool in Bergen County, New Jersey you are probably paying extremely high energy bills to heat your pool. Sunshine Solar Technologies offers a solar pool heating system that can save you thousands of dollars on the high costs of keeping your pool warm.
With a population of over 1 million people, there are a lot of residential and municipal pools that need heating. Solar pool heating systems are one of the most efficient ways to keep the water at a comfortable temperature. What good is it having a pool if it is not enjoyable to swim in?
Bergen County Service Areas
- Carlton Hill
- Cliffside Park
- Crystal Lake
- East Rutherford
- Elmwood Park
- Englewood Cliffs
- Fair Lawn
- Fort Lee
- Franklin Lakes
- Glen Rock
- Harrington Park
- Hasbrouck Heights
- Hillsdale Manor
- Little Ferry
- Midland Park
- New Bridge
- New Milford
- North Arlington
- North Hackensack
- Old Tappan
- Palisades Park
- Park Ridge
- Ridgefield Park
- Ridgewood Junction
- River Edge
- River Vale
- Rochelle Park
- Saddle Brook
- Saddle River
- Saint Josephs Village
- Upper Montvale
- Upper Saddle River
- Warren Point
- West View
- Woodcliff Lake
Why Choose Solar Pool Heating?
- Zero operating costs – Renewable energy from the sun heats your pool, so no additional energy is needed.
- Double your Swim Season – Swim from May through September.
- Ready when you are – Other heaters can take hours or days to heat the pool. Solar automatically operates (for free!) whenever your regular pool pump is running.
- Maintenance free – Heliocol panels are built to last for 25 years or more, and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Clean power – Solar heating systems emit no air pollution.
- $0 due upfront. Go solar now, with no money down, low interest financing options.
10 Year Pool Heater Operating Costs*
|Solar||Gas/Oil||Electric Heat Pump|
|Annual Fuel Cost Average||$0||$3,500||$1,300|
|Life Span||25-30 Years||5-8 Years||8-12 Years|
|Replacement Cost||$0||$3,500- $7,000||$4,000- $5,500|
|Total Operating Cost After 10 Years Including Average Replacement Cost||$0||$35,000||$18,000|
|Full Warranty Period Including Labor||12||1||2|
How it Works:
- Using your existing pool pump, swimming pool water is directed through a series of valves to your pool solar panels.
- Pool water enters the solar panels at the bottom and rises to the top through the individual tubes.
- As the water rises through the solar panels, it is heated by the sun’s radiant energy.
- The water is then returned to the pool to repeat the cycle until your pool has been warmed by the sun.